Wknd Nation: Digital Marketing Manager
About Wknd Nation
Launched in March 2021, Wknd Nation is a new fashion brand that is the go-to destination for home, work and social. The brand has created a new category called #stylewear combining comfort and style. The styles are classics with a twist and blur the aesthetics of weekend and weekdays. Easy, timeless and uber comfy clothes that have that extra something and the ability to be styled up or down and everything in between. Wknd Nation is more than a clothing brand -- it's a mindset. It’s an attitude and a point of view. Wknd Nation stands for self acceptance, embraces extremes, gets inspired by imperfections and truly believes that everything real is beautiful. Make it yours, and just do you.
About the role
Wknd Nation is seeking a digital expert who will be responsible for driving the best customer experience in parallel with the highest possible LTV and engagement. This role will oversee communications (email, text, direct mail and more), consumer relationships, customer experience and data analytics to ensure this goal. This role will be based in NYC, report to the CEO, as well as partner with other key stakeholders in the organization.
- Develop and manage CRM strategy and execution, inclusive of email, text, direct mail, omni-channel communications, referral program, VIP / Loyalty program, and any other tools or marketing channels that meet the Wknd Nation customer where they are.
- Strong understanding of the backend tools and platforms, how to get the most out of each one, and how to make sure all platforms speak to each other.
- Leverage existing data and platforms to find largest opportunities; keep a focus on ROI but understand opportunities, risks and rewards.
- Partner with leadership team to set goals for CRM channels, and then set out an action plan to reach those goals. Includes revenue, email subscribers, text subscribers and engagement.
- Own VIP customer program to engage top consumers and community members.
- Define the user journey to maximize all content touch-points including landing pages, blog posts, and communications based on engagement. Leverage segmentation data to define the journeys.
- Seek out the best and newest technology to enhance CRM experience.
- Oversee agencies and business partners where appropriate
- Oversee a digital ecommerce coordinator
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce, tech, startups.
- 2+ years overseeing email and customer communication strategy for a DTC brand.
- Fashion or lifestyle experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, organized and a self-starter eager to learn!
- Ability to use both sides of the brain to tell the brand story, and think about the end-user, while also being data-centric and analytical.
- Be open minded, eager to test new ideas, and eager to reach for goals.
- Know how to base decisions on metrics and data.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for communications and surprising and delighting customers.
- Work smart. Know how to manage your time.
- Positive, curious attitude.
- Thinking outside of the box and building something new excites and motivates you.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Shopify, Attentive is highly valued.
- Must love Wknd Nation!