Marketing Intern | Wknd Nation
About Wknd Nation
Launched in March 2021, Wknd Nation is a new fashion brand that is the go-to destination for home, work and social. The brand has created a new category called #stylewear combining comfort and style. The styles are classics with a twist and blur the aesthetics of weekend and weekdays. Easy, timeless and uber comfy clothes that have that extra something and the ability to be styled up or down and everything in between. Wknd Nation is more than a clothing brand -- it's a mindset. It’s an attitude and a point of view. Wknd Nation stands for self acceptance, embraces extremes, gets inspired by imperfections and truly believes that everything real is beautiful. Make it yours, and just do you.
About the role
This is a freelance role for 20-40 hours/week. You will be partnering primarily with the Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, as well as with other key stakeholders to support our popup shop, social media, and other marketing initiatives and special projects. This role is paid, and based in Manhattan.
- Assist CCO and Brand Marketing Director on projects, content creation, and new creative ideas
- Help in the popup store(s) with inventory tracking, sample tracking and overall organization, as well as some customer service
- Support on events as needed, working with brand partners and welcoming guests
- Comfort and familiarity with social content creation and social media platforms
- Post content to brand social media channels
- Partner with chief creative officer on ideas, assets, and overall vision for the brand
- Detail oriented, organized and a self-starter eager to learn!
- 1-2 prior internships working with consumer, lifestyle or fashion brands
- Must love Wknd Nation!
- Strong writing and visual media skills
- Experience with Tik Tok is a bonus
- Ability to be in our NYC Popup(s) 2-3x/week (pending COVID guidelines)